Photobooth Backdrop Ideas
Whilst our photobooths come with a black curtain to contain all the fun, sometimes it’s nice to open it all up and get creative. Creating your own backdrop is a snap and so long as you have a wall to attach it to you can make something that fits your theme and your personality!
We can help with printed backdrops if you have something specific in mind, but here’s some great background ideas that can be used with our photo booths, whether it’s a wedding, birthday, or corporate Christmas party.
1. Use bright paper fans to create a wall of pinwheels.
Get the tutorial here.
2. Create a gorgeous backdrop with just chicken wire and napkins.
Check it out.
3. Whatâ€™s a spring party without flowers?
Learn how to create the hipster look here.
4. Weighted down balloons and white paper can transform a room.
Simple and easy instructions here.
5. Create an insane mural with just tissue paper.
Video and photo tutorial here.
7. This may take a little time, but all you need is glue, scissors, and paper.
Get your 8-bit on here.
8. Yarn is no longer just for knitting.
Mix and match colors and levels in this fun tutorial.
9. Utilize a popular pattern for bright photos.
This is an easy and simple DIY.
10. These are so simple, yet perfect for a spring party.
Remind you of the paper chains you used to make?
11. The primary element is found right outside your doorâ€¦for free.
Get the instructions here.
12. Colorful tissue paper gives a white wall the perfect pop of color.
View the step-by-step instructions here.
13. Light, earthy, colors can give your photo booth an ethereal feel.
See the tutorial here.
14. Layering streamers creates texture and a happy atmosphere.
Get your scissors ready for the tutorial here.
15. These tulips and paper flowers are perfect for a bridal shower.
Learn how to make it here.
16. Stars are great for a kidâ€™s birthday party or even your own.
All you need is string, a star punch, and strips of paper. Click here for the full list of instructions.
18. Use old books to create a readerâ€™s wonderland.
With burlap, you can create a whole new look here.
19. Removable decals are always a plus.
Create simple, yet eye-catching triangles here.
20. Making a striped backdrop is as simple as taping streamers to your wall.
For tips and tricks, head over to Lovely Indeed.
21. This creation will look more like an art piece, instead of a simple backdrop.
You will perfect your folding abilities after this.
22. Cupcake liners can make more than just baked goods.
This backdrop is perfect for any bridal occasion.
23. Streamers yet again FTW.
This is perfect for creating a last minute photo booth.
24. Dyed coffee filters create an insanely gorgeous garland.
Find out how to make them here.
25. These may appear to be impossible, but they are so easy.
Just grab some glue, yarn, and a balloon to create this.
26. Bring Alice in Wonderland to life with paper mache and chicken wire.
It may take time, but these are pretty simple. Full tutorial here.
27. A backdrop for the messy person.
Release creative expression by creating a splatter paint backdrop here.
28. Create a perfect look for a summer bash.
Simply cut out and string waxed paper. Learn more here.
29. Brighten up any party by creating a rainbow photo booth.
Find out how to make it here.
30. Minimalist bows can add a pop of color to a spring high tea.
Master the technique here.
31. Believe it or not, this backdrop is made entirely out of painted straws.
This backdrop can be hung up year round.